Lane7 summer competition
Summer 2022 competition, The Cube x Lane7
The following rules and competition terms and conditions (“Rules” and “Terms and Conditions”) from The Cube (“The Promoter”) apply to the Summer 2022 competition (“the competition”), which will go live on 05.08.22 and end at 11.59 on 12.08.22. The winner will then be drawn and contacted within two weeks of the end date.
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over (at the time of entry).
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter is offering the prize of one game of bowling for six people at Lane7, Birmingham
- To enter on Facebook, entrants must ‘Like’ the post and comment the emoji stated in the post. To enter on Instagram, entrants must ‘Like’ the post, follow The Cube’s account and Lane7’s account and comment the emoji stated in the post.
- The entrants from Facebook and Instagram will be combined and one winner will be chosen for the prize. Selection of the chosen winner is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- One entry per person, per prize only. Any duplicate entries will not be included in the final draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, or incomplete. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition, entries submitted through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts or macros) will not be accepted.
- The winner will be notified by private/direct message after the competition closes. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. In such cases verification of identity may be requested. The winner will be asked to confirm their email address via direct message, which will then be passed on to Lane7 for booking purposes.
- If the winning participant do not respond to correspondence within 3 days of notification or has privacy setting which means we are unable to contact them via private/direct message, the winning participant will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected.
- The winner must make the booking by emailing email@example.com
- The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable for anything other than karaoke at Lane7 for six people if the winner wishes
- By entering this promotion, you accept these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- Any data supplied will only be used for the purposes of administrating the competition.
- Promoter: The Cube, 196 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN
At The Cube