National Pizza Day
It’s National Pizza Day on Saturday 9th February, and with the average Brit eating 731 pizzas in their lifetime*, it’s fair to say pizza has become a national favourite. But whether you prefer a relaxing evening out with your other half or indulging in the ultimate Italian feast with your family and friends, The Cube is sure to have something for you.
Named after the Northern region of Italy, Bardolino brings together traditional Italian flavours with authentic family favourites. Offering a choice of eight stone-baked pizzas, there’s something for everyone – all of the offerings can be made vegan-friendly, with gluten-free options also available.
- Mozzarella, Tomato, Fresh Basil
- Ragù alla Bolognese, Mozzarella, Tomato, Fresh Chilli
- Bresaola, Fresh Rocket, Beef Tomato, Pecorino, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Milano Salami, Tomato, Mozzarella, Red Chilli
- Anchovies, Capers, Black Olives, Tomato, Mozzarella
- Buffalo Mozzarella, Cherry Tomatoes, Basil Olive Oil, Fresh Basil
- Portobello Mushroom, Pancetta Bacon, Mozzarella, Fresh Sage, Porcini Oil
- Prosciutto di Parma, Beef Tomato, Wild Rocket, Pecorino, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For those who consider themselves foodies, why not head to Osteria for unlimited pizza? Drawing on rich traditions of a typical Italian osteria – a restaurant serving wine and simple foods, your food is cooked before your eyes. The menu combines fresh ingredients to create mouth-watering dishes designed to bring family and friends together. Choose from traditional Italian toppings, or try a combination a little more unusual:
- Margherita, with tomato and mozzarella fior de latte
- Vegetariana, with courgette, aubergine and peppers
- Diavola, with calabrese sausage and fresh chillies
- Sfiziosa, with tuna, red onion and capers
- Garlic and Cheese finished with parsley and garlic oil
- Brasiliana, with chicken, soft cheese, sweetcorn, tomato, mozzarella fior de latte and black olives
- Mortadella, with tomato, mozzarella fior de latte, tomatoes, mortadella and gorgonzola
- Bresaola, with tomato, mozzarella fior de latte, bresaola, cherry tomatoes, grana Padano and rocket
- Quattro Formaggi with tomato, mozzarella fior de latte, gorgonzola and grana Padano
- Parma, with tomato, mozzarella fior de latte, Parma ham, rocket and grana Padano
- Sottolio, with sundried tomato, mozzarella fior de latte, artichoke and black olives
- Dell ’Osteria, with tomato, mozzarella fior de latte, broccoli, anchovies, cherry tomatoes and garlic
What are you waiting for? #NationalPizzaDay – there’s never been a better excuse to indulge in an Italian feast.
Keep up to date with the latest news and offers by searching ‘The Cube Birmingham’ on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
At The Cube