FROM THE BBQ TO YOUR TABLE
Sit down, indulge and end on a sweet note
For a dining experience you’ll never forget, take a visit to Rodizio Rico. A vast selection of unlimited and authentic Brazilian meats helps bring the taste of South America to The Cube and it’s one we can’t get enough of. Whether you’re in the mood for some prime cut barbecue meats featuring the likes of picanha, rump steak, lamb and chicken or looking to opt for the vegetarian option of barbecue vegetables, salads and an array of sides, there’s something for all at Rodizio Rico.
So how does it work?
1. Sit down, relax, and enjoy a Caipirinha or any one of the delicious cocktails while staff explain the dining experience.
2. Take a plate and visit the gourmet salad and sides bar. Here, you can enjoy some exquisite Brazilian street food, fresh cut vegetables and varied side dishes.
3. Once you are back at your table and ready for the meat to be served, turn your card green side up and let the Passadors know you are ready to begin tableside meat service.
4.Choose from many different cuts of delightful charcoal fire roasted meats including lamb, beef, pork, chicken and a range of gourmet homemade sausages, brought straight to your table.
5. When you are satisfied or need a break, flip the card to the red side until you are ready for more.
Finish on a sweet note
6. To end your meal, you can discover some traditional South American desserts that are enjoyed perfectly with a liqueur or cognac. We’d recommend the Quindum – a sweet coconut pudding or the Brigadeirao, a rich chocolate mousse.
If the Brazilian experience has captured your imagination, you can book online here or call 0121 285 2856 to reserve your table.
At The Cube