Well regarded as an iconic landmark in Birmingham, The Cube is one of the city’s most sought after addresses. With a choice of high specification prestigious studios, one and two bedroom apartments and duplexes, each provide a calm haven and sense of community amid the energy of Birmingham’s canal side.
Residents can enjoy a sense of community while experiencing luxurious city lifestyle and high calibre retail, restaurant and leisure facilities right on their doorstep.
Once home, you can drop off your car at The Cube’s very own safe and secure automated car park. Then, why not take a relaxing swim, get fit or unwind at The Club and Spa?
Appreciate the panoramic views of the city while enjoying refreshing cocktails from the rooftop bar, and dining in style at the Marco Pierre White or Rodizio Rico restaurants. Finally, complete the evening with a nightcap along the stylish waterside bars before returning home.
Private Homes and City Apartments
Residential spaces are located in the East and West Wings of The Cube – all providing an impressive outlook across the city. Residents can chose from owner occupied Private Homes, or City Apartments where owners can live themselves or use as rental properties.
All Private Homes and City Apartments share the same high level specification, irrespective of size or position – appealing to the most discerning residents. With cleverly planned living spaces, stunning city views, and designer shops, restaurant and bars near by – The Cube offers an extremely desirable yet affordable lifestyle choice.
An aspirational place to live:
- Hotel quality concierge reception operational 7am-7pm*.
- Choice of open plan living with dividing room sliding doors that disappear into the walls.
- Poggenpohl kitchens with Bosch appliances and glass splash backs.
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware with Hansgrohe shower and fitments.
- Tiled kitchens, bathroom floors and shower areas.
- Infrared controlled mode mood lighting.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- I-loft video access systems to monitor visitors.
- Terraces and balconies with select apartments.
- Very safe and secure parking including residential areas, with 24 hour security patrols in the UK’s largest automated car park, situated beneath the building.
*Private Homes (East Wing only).
For further information, please contact us.